11am - 4pm
- A morning, gentle 'Yoga for Wellness' (therapeutic yoga) session
- A luscious, restorative yoga session in the afternoon
- Big Cafe lunch (yes, included!...a super delicious and nutritious vegetarian lunch)
- Lots of bolsters, yoga blankets and blocks for you to be really supported
- S P A C E for your body, mind and spirit
Suitable for beginners to advanced, and all fitness levels, and particularly suited to anyone looking to unplug, restore and reset.
Your retreat day begins with the beautiful drive through the country roads of Eudlo, and upon entry to Chenrezig Buddhist Institute. This retreat and study centre was stablished in 1974, being among the first Tibetan Buddhist centres in the Western World, and remaining one of the largest.
The retreat day will be held in the Wellbeing Centre. We will also spend some time in the Garden of Enlightenment.
The Institute is home to a Tibetan teacher, a large number of nuns and monks, and a thriving community of students, volunteers and guests.